🠈 CRG Group 🠊
CRG Group is a private equity firm focusing on middle-tier medical practices. The company has office in Houston and Boulder.1
It appears that a primary focus is on rolling up private practices into regional group practice. These, of course, will eventually be rolled up into huge national practices.
I've listed the sites portfolio to the right as I expect to see these companies in future merger chains.
In this section I will list corporate transactions that I encounter as I research "who owns what" in the local community.
- 2003: CRG founded as as Capital Royalty L.P.1
- 2018: CRG named Nathan Hukill as president and chairman.2
- 2019: CRG invested $70 million in Mid-Atlantic Dental Group
- 2019: MA acquired Rocky Mountain Dental Group
- 2019: MA acquired DentalOne.
- PR Newswire - CRG Group (Drawn 11/7/2019)
- Daily Camera - CRG names new president (Drawn 11/7/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next