Boulder Color: Fitness
This page lists web sites for organizations committed to keeping the people of Boulder fit and trim.
- 24 Hour Fitness Centers (*)
There is a 24 Hour Fitness Center at 2950 Baseline Road Boulder, CO 80303. The site offers fitness equipment and info on membership.
- Yoga Download (*) - review
Download or stream yoga classes directly from your computer. Yoga Download offers videos and music to enhance your yoga experience.
- Curves International (Profile)
Curves is a fitness center designed specifically for the needs of women. There are several Curves in Boulder.
- Shoshoni Yoga Retreat (www.shoshoni.org)
Shoshoni Yoga Retreat is a premier yoga school, yoga retreat center and residential ashram
- BoulderBodyworks (www.boulderbodyworks.com)
BoulderBodyworks of Boulder, Colorado provides Pilates classes, yoga classes, massage therapy, physical therapy, and acupuncture treatments with a complete approach to fitness, holistic healing, and rehabilitation.
- Rally Sport Health and Fitness Club | 360 Degrees of You... (www.rallysportboulder.com)
Rally Sport Gym offers space for kinesis, yoga, flexibility and strength training. Site has information on the RallySport Cycle club.
- One Boulder Fitness Health Club (www.oneboulderfitness.com)
One Boulder Fitness can help you achieve your goals.
- FAC Flatiron Athletic Club (www.flatironathleticclub.com)
Established in 2006, The Flatiron Fitness Club is a premiere gym serving Boulder.
- Body Dynamics (bodydynamics.net)
Body Dynamics is a fitness club offering Pilates, Personal Training, Physical Therapy, Yoga, Massage Therapy, Fitness Classes and More.
- The Pilates Center (www.thepilatescenter.com)
Established in 1990, The Pilates Center offers pilates by Amy Taylor Alpers and Rachel Taylor Segel.
- Mountain's Edge Fitness Center (www.mountainsedge.net)
Mountain Edge Fitness Center is a gym for everyone. The personal trainers can help with all levels of fitness.
- The Spot Bouldering Gym (www.thespotgym.com)
The Spot Bouldering Gym features climbing walls configured as free standing boulders.
- Gaiam - Workout (merchant profile)
Gaiam produces videos demonstrating yoga and exercise techniques. This page provides low-res samples of workouts using exercise balls.
- The Balanced Approach (www.thebalancedapproach.com) - review
The Balanced Approach can help you create an individualized nutrition program based on your activity level, blood type, Ayurvedic constitutional type, and cultural background.
- Planet Fitness (Profile)
Planet Fitness is a rapidly expanding chain of Fitness Clubs with a location at 2255 North Main Street in Longmont.
- CrossFit Longmont (crossfitlongmont.com)
Crossfit Longmont offers fitness training for well rounded athletes.
- TrainingPeaks (home.trainingpeaks.com)
Training Peaks creates training software. They offer free training logs, training plans and a food diary. |
- Streets Fitness (www.streetsfitness.com)
Streets Fitness is located at 480 West Dahlia Street in Boulder.
- The Bar Method Boulder (boulder.barmethod.com)
The Bar Method Boulder is a Barre Studio at 2425 Canyon Boulevard offering fitness training.
- Colorado Athletic Club (www.wellbridge.com)
The Colorado Athletic Club, by Wellbridge, is a fitness center at 1821 30th Street in Boulder.
- Gold's Gym (Profile)
The Longmont Gold's Gym is located at 1240 S. Hover Street.
- Monkii Bars (monkii.co) - review
Monkii Bars is a workout system.
Category Hits 6756
*This is an affiliate link.